ĆOFI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ĆOFI FORUM

Raspravljajte o svemu.O svim oblastima(školi,sportu,kompjuerima ka i temama iz svakodnevnog života.

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

so cleerly

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
dreamscoko

Broj poruka : 3
Datum upisa : 10.01.2011

so cleerly Empty
PočaljiNaslov: so cleerly   so cleerly Icon_minitimePon Jan 10, 2011 8:12 am

so cleerly

Then we must stop you when tory burch sale it doesnt suit us to listen, replied Sarah.
We can attend now, said Miss Anne, and the reading went on; eidently teasing the good ladies ery much, for the baker
tory burch flats sent in a message, and a whispered answer had to be returned by tory burch sale Mary, and there were halfpence wanted to make up the change for his bill; this had to be made known by grimaces to the sisters, and one tory burch outlet and tory burch flats another produced pence from her pocket, till the amount was sufficient, and then an odd penny rolled under the table, and Bessie stooped to pick it up, while a whisper went round that the black cotton reel was missing, and Bessie diing once more, bumped her head, upon which they all cried out, Bless me ! This was too much ; Amelia shut the book with a sudden jerk, and exclaimed, If you re determined not to hear, I may as well read to myself.
Do, said Miss Sarah; accordingly she did, and so ended the first eening, much more pleasantly, I must say, than it had begun.
Not to make a short story long, on Tuesday eening Amelia was ery much behind-hand. On
Wednesday, when walking time came, she asked me to go and call with her on the Blounts. I could hae no objection, and she came up with me to my room, chose what she wished me to wear, and dressed me herself with great attention; then she arrayed herself in her best, and we paid our call.
I was surprised, and felt rather ashamed of tory burch shoes the way in which she spoke of her sisters to Mrs. Blount I was sure it would gie her friend the impression that they were purposely eccentric, dressed shabbily from mere loe of singularity, and for the same reason made their own dresses and cakes themseles.
It flashed into my mind that she had superintended my toilet tory burch outlet and taken me with her because I was better dressed than her excellent sisters would hae been. I was ashamed of myself for suspecting her motie, when I found she was leading me to mention some people of rank in our neighbourhood, with whom I happened to
tory burch shoes hae been staying.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

so cleerly
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
ĆOFI FORUM :: ŠKOLA :: Your first forum-
Skoči na: