ĆOFI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ĆOFI FORUM

Raspravljajte o svemu.O svim oblastima(školi,sportu,kompjuerima ka i temama iz svakodnevnog života.

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

heartily ashamed

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
dreamscoko

Broj poruka : 3
Datum upisa : 10.01.2011

heartily ashamed Empty
PočaljiNaslov: heartily ashamed   heartily ashamed Icon_minitimePon Jan 10, 2011 8:12 am

heartily ashamed

I felt heartily ashamed as she pushed me into a corner. The oices and footsteps approached ; unfortunately Mrs. Blount and her companion took it into their heads to sit tory burch sale down on the steps, and we were obliged to oerhear their conersation.
There was nothing but canas between us, and the oices were quite distinct Her father is Mr.
T-, the author of-; they are a Highland
family.
Poor and proud, no doubt, like the rest of the clan, said another oice.
Something followed that I did not hear; my cheeks were tingling with shame at this enforced listening, and Mrs. Blounts oice went on still speaking of me. Yes, a tall slip of a girl, ery insipid, and no companion for her, but a lady, and thats something.
Ah ! rejoined
tory burch flats the manly oice, I pity that sweet Amelia, condemned to lie with those second-rate old quizzes.
Mrs. Blount sighed, Poor Amelia; I must hae her a good
tory burch shoes deal with me while Im here; and then they got up and walked on, saying how late it was, and we sneaked out tory burch outlet of the machine and went home; Amelia in a state of the highest elation, and I of the deepest indignation and shame.
There were the second-rate sisters hard at work,and Amelia, when asked why she was so late, condescended to scarcely any answer, and took up her candle with an air of easy superiority.
The next day at breakfast a note arried from Mrs. Blount, asking Amelia to join a yachting party at ten oclock, and bring her young friend with her.
Oh, of course we shall go, cried Amelia.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

heartily ashamed
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
ĆOFI FORUM :: ŠKOLA :: Your first forum-
Skoči na: