ĆOFI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ĆOFI FORUM

Raspravljajte o svemu.O svim oblastima(školi,sportu,kompjuerima ka i temama iz svakodnevnog života.

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

speak for herself

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
dreamscoko

Broj poruka : 3
Datum upisa : 10.01.2011

speak for herself Empty
PočaljiNaslov: speak for herself   speak for herself Icon_minitimePon Jan 10, 2011 8:13 am

speak for herself

Let Miss T. speak for herself, said Bobby.
As Amelia was to be of the party, it was no self-denial to me to decline, which I did, saying, that if
tory burch flats I went I could not finish my share of work.
But Amelia was determined ; it was cruel, she declared, to deprie her of almost the only friend she cared about, the only person that was congenial to her, or sympathized with her, so little society as she had, so little to ary her existence in that dull place.
At last her sisters were worked upon so far as to ask me to go as a faour to themseles; but the conersation in the bathing-machine was fresh in my mind, and I held back. And none of themseles could go, for unluckily Mrs. Blount had put in a P.S.—If your young friend cannot come, we shall hope to see you both some other daythus taking care to exclude those whom she had ignorantly called second-rate people.
Now I knew the work was almost more than we could do, and besides (potent reason !) I had been called a child ; I knew the housekeeping and gardening and exercise had to be set aside for it, and had heard discussions as to how late on Saturday it could with propriety
tory burch sale be sent in, so I still said I wished to do my work, and proposed to Amelia tory burch shoes that we should wait and both go another time.
But she was much my senior, and had made me a little afraid of her; she was determined to go, and after a ery disagreeable scene, in which she accused her sisters of persuading a delicate young girl to sit indoors sewing to the injury of her health, moping and toiling, which she was sure her parents neer intended, she so far preailed as to make all the family bent upon my accepting the initation. I saw they had been touched on a tender point, and were much pained. I declared that I had taken the work to please myself, but was so sorry to see their flushed faces that I gae way, and went upstairs to dress, but in such an ill-humour, and so indignant, that I took care to let Amelia know that I was only going to please
tory burch outlet her sisters, and not to please her.

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

speak for herself
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
ĆOFI FORUM :: ŠKOLA :: Your first forum-
Skoči na: