ĆOFI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ĆOFI FORUM

Raspravljajte o svemu.O svim oblastima(školi,sportu,kompjuerima ka i temama iz svakodnevnog života.

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Coach Factory Outlet Online open my eyes

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Wrurttio

Broj poruka : 3
Datum upisa : 24.03.2011

Coach Factory Outlet Online open my eyes Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Coach Factory Outlet Online open my eyes   Coach Factory Outlet Online open my eyes Icon_minitimeČet Mar 24, 2011 8:51 am

Eyebrow autumn leaves with her hands and feet are fixed on the cross, in addition to head to action, other limbs can not move the Ito yellow, shouted aloud. Ito heard the voices are familiar with the smoke, had made up his mind not Coach Factory Outlet Online open my eyes. But the track is now open your eyes could not help seeing in the past. "Remember recognize me?" Autumn leaves with a smile asked. "Of course. V. in the end want to do? I made Huaxia Guo of that law? What basis you catch me?" ..., I want to contact the Embassy, otherwise, you ask what I will not say. ! "Ito said with cold smoked voice, hard to exercise restraint with their emotions." Oh. You do not know he committed a sin? ... ... The autumn leaves stared in surprise. "Do not know." Ito smoked cold eyes staring at the autumn leaves. Autumn leaf heart is there for this curious expression. Do they have identified their crimes? Organization was betrayed? You did not tell her? "Autumn leaves turned to look at Friends of cold Wang asked." No. "Wang Jian Han shook his head. Tell her what the three Coach Poppy you do not let us interrogate ah?" Oh. Sorry Little Miss British Min. This is what we make of negligence. We should tell you earlier. "You can tell me." "It is so. We have to report that all of the red man will be a high-volume drug trafficking, so they arrest drug traffickers in the past with people. Did not expect to find shade under the wrong shade of difference between the British doggy Miss Min. "Autumn Leaves explaining solemnly said. "I did not drug. How can you arrest me?" "Yes. I thought, doggy British Min backs this noble life experience is not possible to drug trafficking. You have a birth. But I made Coach Factory Store the officers to search your found that vehicles, your car trunk and the tires are hiding in a large number of drugs. "" What? impossible. It can not. you have wronged me. "Smoked Ito said sneeringly. "This is your usual tactic of Chinese people. Do not think I do not know. That my dealings with government officials, too many times. Your stuff is simply not even think I am blind. I may never see the outside world you how to accountable. How Coach Factory Outlet to we account for a large Oriental Empire Embassy. No matter what you do now to how perfect perjury, always will be our last for staff to see through."looking at the woman before the prisoner became was also a shame high Qi Yang look like autumn leaves belly full of anger. Coach Factory But soon, this anger has turned into deep sorrow. In order to own hundreds of millions of compatriots sad. When Americans or Japan were subject to unfair treatment in foreign countries, they can confidently theory and justify. Because they believed that they would rescue their country. Countries is their strong backing. But Chinese people do, they have the backing? This backing can not be strong enough for them shelter from the storm? When they had been wronged abroad, the ability and doggy British Min general, hard to straighten a ridge beam their own? "Doggy British Min, our national policy is frank, resist strict. I advise you not dying. You accomplices have confessed the reality of drug trafficking, advise you some good cooperation." Sounds harsh autumn leaves land said. Right hand unconsciously touched his left hand ring finger of the Soul Eater. "If they confessed, then you will forfeit our sins on the line. I say why?" "It seems that you are not willing to tie up." "I do not have much to say. I am innocent. I Secretary does not believe that my party frame its own somehow. I repeat, I would like to appeal to our embassy. "" Little British sensitive, you do not believe your party has been honest to us? "" do not believe it. "Dong Ito categorically said. "Mitsui inflammation Who?" Sly eyes staring at the autumn leaves yellow Ito asked. Ito smoked shock that adhere to almost collapse of the heart, eyes finally dry there panic in the face. How did he know the young master's? Has always been a one-way link themselves and their young master. Even if the manipulation of organizational affairs, the United States a few head and can not know the identity of the young master. Perhaps they will be suspected of Japan talent is their big bosses, but will not even guess the economic circles in Japan's Mitsui infamous body inflammation. Trap! Right. This must be a trap! Nasty Chinese people. I do not know what you say to Who. "Smoked Ito said. Sedation. This time we must remain calm." Smoked to not know? They said the leader of drug trafficking organizations that you called Mitsui Coach Outlet Online inflammation. "Autumn Leaves burst Mengliao again." I repeat, I do not have drug trafficking. You also do not know who said Mitsui inflammation.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1