ĆOFI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ĆOFI FORUM

Raspravljajte o svemu.O svim oblastima(školi,sportu,kompjuerima ka i temama iz svakodnevnog života.

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

on the stage

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
bengkui

Broj poruka : 3
Datum upisa : 03.04.2011

on the stage Empty
PočaljiNaslov: on the stage   on the stage Icon_minitimeNed Apr 03, 2011 9:47 am

on the stage

Dan did not sleep last night, what cattle feel, do not sleep late this morning. The child born sleepy, and this hard-working the front down. Pear persimmon tree standing behind iron looked at this for small children. With pairs they can really be good. "Do not take off clothes! ... ..." Fenger said: "This day looked hot, ye also Osamu after ... ..." Once again the solution of bovine half of the clothing buttons better. They are not bad for the couple. Once cattle down from the roof, Fenger his hold on the ladder. Fenger said something I do not know, cows Dan smiled. When going down to the ground, cattle once lost a foot, ladder flash, cattle next spring Ganjin Wang Dan. Fenger helped him steady, helped hand down the ladder. Dan is laughing cow: he just playing with funny Fenger. Fenger gave him a slap shoulder. I saw the classroom door opened suddenly, sprang to sunspots, he went to bite his body beef once the skirt. Chelan was immediately on the left piece of the skirt, and it spit the skirt under the rotten, but also rushed to the cattle once. Iron Pear hear the calls of cattle once the original is no longer his voice, sharp yo, listen to the niche on the stage like a tearful voice. This is not his son in the name: This is a son of the stuff attached to the call. Persimmon Pear stood behind Coach Purses Canada iron, heard hairs are first established. A dried persimmon leaves fall, she was shoved aside and a hide. "I make you crazy! ... ..." This is the Fenger's voice. "Do not beat sunspots!" This is heaven-sent voice of Willow. "It was not a sunspot! Ye people do not even know?! Told me to beat it! ... ..." Fenger cried. Black dog came running to Coach Outlet the direction of pear and saw her standing trees, Lengle Leng, rushed into her arms. Fenger's shoe threw. Iron pear tree out from hiding, the sunspots are still standing behind the tree, are constantly to Liu Feng, Heng Ji with his mouth. Fenger jumped a foot chase. Fenger said: "Hengji night?! Told me to bite you like?! Hu bite later, I killed you!" Black dog ran quickly Gaqiweiba. Fenger picked up shoes, side to side to continue to criticize black dog sets foot: "Today you do not come back for dinner! Hungry again did not you eat!" Black Dog, his tail was more and more tight, side sent off for a heaven-sent for Coach Outlet Canada a redress of grievances Liu hum.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

on the stage
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
ĆOFI FORUM :: ŠKOLA :: Your first forum-
Skoči na: