ĆOFI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ĆOFI FORUM

Raspravljajte o svemu.O svim oblastima(školi,sportu,kompjuerima ka i temama iz svakodnevnog života.

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

considerable trade

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
tory555

Broj poruka : 3
Datum upisa : 16.04.2011

considerable trade Empty
PočaljiNaslov: considerable trade   	considerable trade Icon_minitimeSub Apr 16, 2011 8:17 am

considerable trade

Cologne has a very considerable trade, particularly m Rhenish .vine; and tory burch boots its gin is reckoned the best in tbe world, and bears a higher price than any other in all tbe nations of Europe Like all great Roman Catholic cities, it has a profu¬sion of churches, cropses, miracles, saints, and church trinkets; and 1 tory burch flip flops really think it has more steeples and bells than any two cities in Germany. As Liege was called the Paradise of Priests, tins ought to be called tbe Gol¬gotha of Skulls and Sknil-caps. In the church of Saint Ursula, tbey shew, or pretend at least Tory Burch shoes sale to shew, tbe bones of eleven thousand virgin martyrs. The skulls of some of those imaginary virgins are in silver cases, and others in skull-caps, of cloth, of gold, and velvet. And m the church of Saint Gerioa, are no less than nine hun¬dred heads of Moorish cavaliers, of the army of the Emperor Constantine, (previous to that saint's conver¬sion to Christianity) Tory Burch Sale who they say was beheaded for re-fusing to sacrifice to idols: by the bye, the Popish di¬vines burn, instead of beheading, -for not sacrificing to idols—Every one of those heads, however, has a cap of scarlet, adorned with pearls. The whole forms a specta¬cle no doubt equally agreeable and edifying. It struok me, however, as an extremely ludicrous sight, malgre -the solemnity of so many death's heads: and when their story was recounted, I could not help internally chuck¬ling, and saying (rattier punningly, to be sure) w Ah! what blockheads ye must have been, to suffer yourselves to be separated from your snug warm bodies, rather than drop down and worship an idol, in which so many good Christian divines have shewn you an example!" This, you will conclude, I said to myself: an avowal of my sentiments in that place might have given my bead a title to a scarlet cap and pearls; and as 1 had some further ten. Voe allem bei der Lending det Durycn tptelte da« benefkium cedendarum if- tionum eine RoBe". Der Gcdanke einer Klipntttuoo brw. rinn fingirrtcn Kla- icrnkauM crmdghchte et nigkich. die Schwierigkckcn ru ilbcrbrilcken. wekbe die Eiiiillung der urtprungbchen Scbuld Mifwaf. Der LeiMende tilgte ibo nicht ei- gentlkh die Forderung det Glaubiger gegen den Schuldner. Seine I-ewung, durch die er die Forderung erwarh, war tory burch reva lediglich ik Kaufpecnxahhing fur den in ihn abxu - cretenden Ampruch anzuteben1 .
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

considerable trade
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
ĆOFI FORUM :: ŠKOLA :: Your first forum-
Skoči na: