ĆOFI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ĆOFI FORUM

Raspravljajte o svemu.O svim oblastima(školi,sportu,kompjuerima ka i temama iz svakodnevnog života.

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Do brain

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
breagree

Broj poruka : 4
Datum upisa : 05.05.2011

Do brain Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Do brain   	Do brain Icon_minitimeČet Maj 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Do brainDo brain and nerve and spinal cord resist the influence to which the wellwrought metal ana me auarriea stone must vieiarYou say sometimes, that children need sunsnme as mucn as tne nowers. xnev neea it far more. The fairest blossom that ever studded a tropic meadow, or nestled m an alpine gorge, may wear its garb of beauty, with no conscious sense of Tory Burch Flats deprivation when the glad light is withheld. The child passes on from circle to circle of life, basking body and soul in the material sunshine, only to grow consciously into a diviner illumination:yet this popular saying is but half understood, hardly at all believed.In spite of it. we make nurseries of our aarcest ana least attractive rooms, m suite of it. we shut out the sunbeams, lest they should fade the curtains, stripe the carpet, or darken the baby cheek of which we are so proud: but the most richly tinted lilies blossom white as snow, where heaven's beam cannot reach them: and. among the lower forms of animal life, no perfect development will come before the light. Down in Alpine gorges, where sunlight cannot follow the day, cretins are born,always among the most aeiormea ana aeuresseaioa's creatures, and almost always idiots. Some years ago, I saw a cretin in the streets of Buffalo,a strange mass of deformity, with spindling leers, a neaDeauD oacK. ana Tory Burch Outlet wua. ciutcmni; arms. He leaned against the bridge which spanned the canal. He was old: tor thin, white hairs streaked the top of his enormous heaa; ana low, over oosom ana aoaomen,dropped the huge swelling, which, strangely unlike the wen of which it reminded me, distorted his heavy throat. It was a hot summer noon: he was ragged and hungry; yet he .asked neither food nor clothes of the DassersDv. Dut. ffazmcr inn at tne scorcning sun. with a true mstmct he gathered it ever and anon to himself, swaying those thin arms up and down, as if he recognized in its beams his true medicine.My eyes filled with tears as I gazed upon mm. ana tnousrnttne eooanessuodf who, whenever the violation of his physical laws entails disease or suffering, inlays the evil with a spiritual instinct, which Tory Burch Sale insures the future restoration of the victim.

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Do brain
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
ĆOFI FORUM :: ŠKOLA :: Your first forum-
Skoči na: