ĆOFI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ĆOFI FORUM

Raspravljajte o svemu.O svim oblastima(školi,sportu,kompjuerima ka i temama iz svakodnevnog života.

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Every physician

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
breagree

Broj poruka : 4
Datum upisa : 05.05.2011

Every physician Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Every physician   	Every physician Icon_minitimeČet Maj 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Every physician

In cases of hydrophobia and St. Titus's dance, strong light has been known' to produce convulsions. Every physician knows that the seventy of any eruptive disease. the smallpox for instance, is greatly mitigated by the absence of light, and consequent depression of vitality. Epidemics such as the plague and cholera have Tory Burch Flats been frequently observed to follow the shady side of the streets, as if the sun had a lifegiving and restorative power. The best authorities state xms xo nave oeen tne case during tne terrible ravages of the plague m London. I have myself had ample opportunity to observe the fact m regard to cholera in the cities of Toronto and Boston. If Tory Burch Sale proper observations were made. I feel quite sure that it would be found that cholera never prevailed m seasons of " clear shining." During its prevalence m Canada in , the sun was hidden behind a coppery mist. On an sictes loitered a Brazen snare: no dance of happy sunbeams, no white brilliance of a radiant firmament, but red reflections as if from the mouth of a furnacea lurid, un' wnoiesome imm. Tiie sun shoe© tnrou&rn a medium which deprived its rays of a great portion of their invigorating power. Even then, the chances of recovery seemed greatest when the patient's room opened towards the south. In Boston, in less serious epidemics,have seen the fatality greatest, not only in cellars, where a want of ventilation mififM oe saia to aia tne aaricness. out m such rooms as the direct sunlight never reached, either externally or otherwise. In chronic Tory Burch Outlet diseases, and the long prostrations in which debility refuses to be conquered, sunlight is very important to restoration. Many invalids are sent loner ana extensive lourneys. and recover under what is called change of air. when all they needed was to be removed irom tne naoituai darkness or a sideroom. In all diseases, the patient's room should be kept as light as the nervous excitement will permit: a necessity which arises as much from the chemical as the tonic effect ofIt is seldom that the air of adarkened room can be keofc fit to breathe.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Every physician
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
ĆOFI FORUM :: ŠKOLA :: Your first forum-
Skoči na: