ĆOFI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ĆOFI FORUM

Raspravljajte o svemu.O svim oblastima(školi,sportu,kompjuerima ka i temama iz svakodnevnog života.

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

The light filters

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
breagree

Broj poruka : 4
Datum upisa : 05.05.2011

The light filters Empty
PočaljiNaslov: The light filters   The light filters Icon_minitimeČet Maj 05, 2011 1:34 pm

The light filters

The light filters the atmosphere to which it is admitted, and will keep it sweet and pure under very discouraging circumstances. Do not suppose me such a fanatic Tory Burch Flats on this subject, that I cannot recognize the soothing power of darkness. In devoting several hours to study, we often begin labor with a fulness of iignx. which it is iouna rniDossioie to Dear when fatigue exhausts the freshness and increases tne nervous lrnxaonitv. we understand sucn necessities; out tnev are not tne necessities or neaitn. nor oi tne wonti m general, uoa never aiiows us m aouse a single organ with impunity. Our national habit of hasty eating he punishes with lmDeriect digestion, ana conseouent ciecav oi the teeth, in the individual who will not use xnem. ana tneir evident deterioration in tne generations which succeed. The need of oculists may arise, far more than we know, from our persistence in the use of gas and lamplight, when we might have the sun. Ohil'dren should be taught to read, write, and sew in full light. All labor pursued in haltlight or twilight, always bad when natural, and tar worse when artificial, will be found to have injurious effects. Tory Burch Sale The eye is so made, that it will adapt itself to any degree of dimness : but God means to iasfc it only in the light, and sunlight is the best light. To get an idea of its constitution, we divide it into sixteen parts: of these, three are yellow, five are red, and eight blue. Ordinary lamplight, on the contrary, has three parts blue, five yellow, and eight red. It is the blue ray which gives transparent whiteness to the firmament: and, speaking according to this analysis, we may call natural light blue, and artificial light red. Now. it is knowp to most of you. and it will be seen m Tory Burch Outlet the course of my remarks, that every color produces its own distinct and individual effect upon the bram.The effect of the red lamplight, therefore, must be quite different from that of the blue sunlight,that clear, refreshing tintwhich fills the ether, and lifts the soul, like tne uetaia sormsrnower. direct to ioa. Physically and morally, its effect will differ. The optic nerve is very short, and seems, in consequence, to command the whole resources of the brain.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

The light filters
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
ĆOFI FORUM :: ŠKOLA :: Your first forum-
Skoči na: