ĆOFI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ĆOFI FORUM

Raspravljajte o svemu.O svim oblastima(školi,sportu,kompjuerima ka i temama iz svakodnevnog života.

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

You said I spoke out like a man

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
nrytory

Broj poruka : 3
Datum upisa : 07.06.2011

You said I spoke out like a man Empty
PočaljiNaslov: You said I spoke out like a man   You said I spoke out like a man Icon_minitimeUto Jun 07, 2011 11:59 am

feel morally sure that it will divide me from joy or grief much less permanently than is argued by the scheme itself. But why should I love you less for getting over a difficulty, which might have been a stumblingblock, by a bold and ingenious scheme which will have served its turn probably before it breaks ?"" You said I spoke out like a man, and you feared I was a strongminded woman; and you said it as if there was bitternes"My voice faltered a little, and I suddenly became aware that I had been speaking under excitement, and that I had said things that were in very bad tast I had received his love with a pretence of indifferent levity that was both false, and cruel, and unwomanly. "What if he really did think worse of meif he really did love me less! I then knew by the deadly sinking at my heart that I loved hi The tears swam in my eyes, and all my mind seemed darkene I felt that he had moved near me, that he had taken my hand, and was covering it with kisse I had no strength to withdraw itand the Tory Burch Flats next moment I found myself leaning on his breast, and sobbing convulsively, like a silly heartbroken chil I cannot imagine how my sense of shame could have been so smothered in weakness, nor can I describe the gentle and loving tenderness with which he consoled and quieted me, as if I had been a chil When I recovered myself, I was surprised not to feel ashamed, but happy. He had seen my weakness, but he was no longer a stranger. So ended that terrible conversation in the gondola.Imagine the thunderclap of an inexorable despotism sounding in the ears of Englishmen; and not merely issuing its fiat against AngloSaxon progress, but with retrograde malignity exterminating every new thing since the commencement of the century.Imagine gas extinguished; cabs Tory Burch Outlet and omnibuses burnt; every rail uplifted; every steamer sunk; every telegraphic wire severed in twai For these are all the offspring of the nineteenth century. In the earlier years of the century men spoke of the march of intellect; these are some of its fruitOr rather, let us suppose all these calamities threatened, with the reservation that the people migjit choose one of the list which should be allowed to remai
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
ĆOFI FORUM :: ŠKOLA :: Your first forum-
Skoči na: