ĆOFI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ĆOFI FORUM

Raspravljajte o svemu.O svim oblastima(školi,sportu,kompjuerima ka i temama iz svakodnevnog života.

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

There are a variety of things made

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
mentoryer

Broj poruka : 3
Datum upisa : 18.06.2011

There are a variety of things made Empty
PočaljiNaslov: There are a variety of things made   There are a variety of things made Icon_minitimeSub Jun 18, 2011 10:30 am

The handle of the key should be small, and the arrowHead large, so as to make the puzzle greater; for it seems as if the arrow must Tory Burch Flats have gone through the key, when in fact it only goes through one of the longdoubled ribs of the heart If the head of the dart is crumpled any, it should be carefully made smooth.There are a variety of things made for the amusement of small children, by cutting and folding paper; such as boats, soiciiers" nats, wras, cnairs. taoies, DasKets. e. out tnev are very difficult to describe: and any little girl who wishes to matce tnem, can learn oi some oDiisrmi? inena in a verv lew moments. Speaking of them makes me think of a fretful little cluiu, wno twistea a naner nai un, ana dui n m ner ear; men recoiiectm? ner roomer naa a iter n was verv aanirerousput things m her cars, she ran screaming and crying " Mother I mother I I've got a cockedup hat in my ear!"green usually sold, drop seven or eight gTeen kernels of coflee into a cup half full of white of egg, and let it remain all night. In the morning, mix this with melted spermaceti, and dip your papers into it while it is warm. It will produce a brilliant green. Tory Burch Outlet Gamboge, used instead of coffee, makes a fine yellow.The beauty of these depends much upon the taste and ingenuity of the artist; however, if cut with any tolerable skill, they look very pretty. Do tissue paper up in folds three er four inches wide. In the first place, with pencil and ruler, mark the outside of the fold ail over in little diamonds. Then sketch with a pencil any pattern you fancy; perhaps a bunch of grapes at the bottom, and a wreath of roses and leaves running up through the centre. Between the figures, cut out all your little diamonds; but be very careful not to cut themin the figures. This engraving shows the appearances of the Tory Burch Sale paper after it is cut; the dark shades are where the paper is cut out; the white is where it is left whole. Three or four leaves arranged in a circle, cut with some rich pattern, form a very tasteful ornafor candlesticks. A hole is made in the centre of the jpf er for the candle, and the leaves droop gracefully over the ftkle. This work should be done with small sharp scissors.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1